ISC II berth now available for Canada East Travel League

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Mar 2 23:33:19 EST 2007

From:  BLAIR SETFORD <blairjs(at)rogers.com>

Subject:  ISC II berth now available for Canada East Travel League

The next meeting of the ISC Travel League is this Sunday, March
4 at 9 am at the Grand Valley Golf Club.

If your team is interested in playing in the league, I am extending
an open invitation to all ISC II teams to please come prepared
to join the league. Entry fees will be due at the meeting and
the schedule will be made this weekend.

Effective immediately, a berth into the 2007 ToC will be available
to the highest finishing ISC II team in the travel league.

Apologies for the short notice, but the meeting date was booked
prior to my appointment.

For more info, please email me at blairjs(at)rogers.com or call
me at 905 826 2697.

Best regards,

Blair Setford
Vice-President, Canada East Region