Australian Skins Tournament in December

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Mar 15 00:37:50 EDT 2007

From:  <theharrows(at)optusnet.com.au>

Subject:  Letter from Bob Harrow

G’day Al

CANBERRA, AU

As per our phone conversation we are running our 18thconsecutive
men’s tournament in Canberra
November 30 – December2 2007.

This tournament has now taken on a skins format with upwards
of $20,000 in prize money.  It is a club format but as you know
all clubs try to strengthen themselves.  Each team is guaranteed
2 games and the final game is the two teams who have earned the
most prize money in the pool games.

We would sure love to see our first team from North America.
 Teams can contact me at
theharrows(at)optusnet.com.au

To continue our big week of softball we’re hosting the South
Pacific Classic in Canberraat the Hawker International Softball
Complex.  It starts on Wednesday 5th December and runs until
Saturday 8th December.  It will consist of 5 teams (Nationals)
– Japan, Samoa, World Champs New Zealand and Australia will put
two teams in, consisting of the top 34 Australian players.

The Skins Tournament is used as part of our selectionprocess
so you can see the calibre of ball it generates.

My main point of this whole exercise was to try and promoteour
game across Australia and hopefully like you do so well across
the world.

Yours in Fastpitch Softball

Bob Harrow.

 theharrows(at)optusnet.com.au