Monkton- World Fastball Invitational - 2007

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Mar 18 09:08:28 EDT 2007

From:  "brian baillie" <theace012(at)hotmail.com>

Subject:  Monkton- World Fastball Invitational - 2007

Monkton, Ont.

Is is once again that time of year - snow melting, warmer temps,
and the
boys of summer are all in their respective spring training camps
prepping
for the upcoming season.
The same holds true for Monkton, where we are in full-bore planning
mode for
the upcoming edition of the World Fastball Invitational being
held (once
again) on the Canada Day long week-end - June 28 - July 1 2007.

The off-season has seen many changes - rosters and teams being
shuffled in
hopes of claiming the coveted crown of World Champion,which is
taking place
once again in nearby Kitchener this coming August. As a result
of these
changes, our upcoming tournament will see a new champion. It
also promises
to be a fiercely competitive season as there is no true - clear-cut
front
runner in the race for the title at this early stage of the year.

Hence, I am very excited to announce to roster of teams that
will becoming
to Monkton to compete for the richest prize purse in fastball.

Kitchener Hallman Twins, The Farm, Orillia Riversharks, Broken
Bow/Gremlins,
Patsy's NY, Saskatoon Aspen Black Sox, Southern California Bombers,
and the
Jarvis Merchants.

Deliberations for the 8th and final spot in our tourny has been
a long - and
slower than anticipated process. However, we are extremely delighted
to have
the Jarvis Merchants as part of our tourny, as they have shown
in their
off-season acquisitions, they are a team that will compete with
the very
best in the world every time they take the field.

As always, we promise to deliver on everything fastball fans
and players
have come to expect from Monkton - and then some!!! Yes, we raise
the bar
once again!

Details to follow in future postings here on Al's...

Brian Baillie - Chairman
World Fastball Inv.
theace012(at)hotmail.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com