The Shark Tank

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Mar 20 09:25:22 EDT 2007

The Shark Tank
Monday, March 19, 2007
Orillia, Ontario, Canada

When the Quaker River Sharks relocated to Orillia last year,part
of the plan was to create a fan base as well as local businesssupport.
 The team is very pleased to announce the creation of the OrilliaQuaker
River Sharks team Fan Club.  The team’s fan club will becalled
“THE SHARK TANK” and members will receive many unique itemswith
their membership.  Please see the attached “Shark Tank” boosterclub
form for all the details.  The membership is open to everyone
thatwishes to follow the team throughout the season.  The team
is also aboutto start a major campaign of the Orillia and area
businesscommunity.  Our goal for both of these campaigns is to
raise the profileof not only the Orillia Quaker River Sharks
but also to raise the profile ofMajor Men’s Fastball.

As we work towards our goal for the 2007 River Sharks, youwill
also continue to see many changes to the teams’ website.  Themembers
of the team are very proud of our website and many people consider
the OrilliaQuaker River Sharks website to be the best in the
game.  Todd Evans is theperson behind the website and we think
he continues to do a fantastic job onkeeping the website updated
and interesting.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to emailme.

Thanks

Paul Barnetson
Orillia Quaker River Sharks
pbarnetson(at)city.orillia.on.ca