2007 Pete Schwab Memorial Fastpitch Tournament ... Frankenmuth, MI

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Mar 25 13:41:49 EDT 2007

From:  "Lach, David R" <david.r.lach(at)delphi.com>

Subject:  2007 Pete Schwab Memorial Fastpitch Tournament ...
Frankenmuth, MI

I'd like to invite everyone to the 6th Annual Pete Schwab Memorial
men's fastpitch softball tournament. The tournament will be held
July 13-15 in Frankenmuth's Heritage Park.

The tournament will be organized into a 4-game round robin tournament
with the top teams competing in a single-elimination playoff
early Sunday afternoon. A total of 16 teams are expected as many
teams have already expressed interest (& as I laugh to the notion
of fastpitch's decline :) ).

The tournament entry fee is 300 USD. The tournament will be structured
around ISC II type teams. Teams with pitchers on the ISC II pitcher's
ineligible list will not be allowed unless written approval is
given by the tournament committee prior to the entry deadline
of June 20th.

Lodging information can be found on www.frankenmuth.org. Please
contact me (david.r.lach(at)delphi.com or 810-623-2276) if you
need additional information.

Frankenmuth is a popular tourist destination & is a beautiful
place to visit during the summer. I strongly recommend bringing
your families and making it an extended weekend.

Please contact me if your team is interested in coming.

Best Regards,

David Lach
Up-to-Date Painting Fastpitch

From:  "Lach, David R" <david.r.lach(at)delphi.com>