Ashland, Ohio MVD Sports Tournament and ISC,II Qualifier

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Mar 29 06:10:10 EDT 2007

From:  MIKE VAN DINE <magicn2(at)yahoo.com>

Subject:  Ashland, Ohio MVD Sports Tournament and ISC,II Qualifier

Ashland, Ohio
MVD Sports

The MVD Sports-Wilson/DeMarini Spring Classic (open to any team)
will be held May 18-20 in Ashland, Ohio. Round robin to single
elimination format.  $350 entry fee.  Four game guarantee.

MVD Sports ISC, ISC II qualifier June 22-24, Ashland, Ohio.
Sponsored by Worth.  Format will be determined after all entries
have been received.  $350 entry fee.  More than likely a four
game guarantee.
Berths:  1 WT 2 ISC II to any team from any region.

Teams that have contacted me by email all ready please contact
me again.  I had a virus and lost everything, or contact me by
phone.

Mike Van Dine II
MVD Sports, Ashland, Ohio
magicn2(at)yahoo.com