Aurora Dolan & Murphy returns to Davenport, IA for another Indoor Tourney

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Mar 30 11:38:21 EDT 2007

From:  "Perkins, Dave" <Dave.Perkins(at)AGEDWARDS.com>

Subject:  Aurora Dolan & Murphy returns to Davenport, IA for
another Indoor Tourney

Aurora Dolan & Murphy returns to Davenport, IA for another Indoor
Tourney

Davenport, IA

The Aurora Dolan & Murphy Shamrocks will compete this weekend
(March 30-31) in the second QC Indoor Tournament in Davenport,
IA.

Our roster for this tournament includes:

Jason Iuli - P
Cooper Carson
Adam Perkins
Dave Perkins
Luis Saldana
Mike Drew
Dave Schuett
PJ McKinney
Mike Glock (Creative DJ's)
Tom Crouch (Circle Tap)
Jim Pecoraro (Pete's Blues/USA)

Aurora will open up at 10:30pm on Friday night against Franny's
Irish Pub (Springfield, IL) who gave the Shamrocks a good game
at last month's tourney. We then face Log Cabin (Villa Grove,
IL) in a midnight showdown. The other Pool (A or B?) includes
the following teams: D. Miller, QC Titans, and the Aces.

Saturday's Single-Elimination Schedule

4:00pm - B2 vs A3
5:30pm - A2 vs B3
7:00pm - Winner B2/A3 vs A1
8:30pm - Winner A2/B3 vs B1
10:30pm Championship

Special thanks again to Ron Foster for organizing another tournament
to help shorten the off-season. I look forward to seeing everyone
out at the dome, and good luck to all the teams competing this
weekend.

Dave Perkins
dperk10(at)gmail.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com