Bob Tomlinson announces new pages on Fastpitch Chronicle website

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Apr 8 15:31:07 EDT 2007

From:  Faspich1(at)aol.com

Bob Tomlinson announces new pages on Fastpitch Chronicle website

April 8, 2007

Al and readers - I have been cleaning out items from the storage
area of The Fastpitch Chronicle newspaper (1987-2002). In the
process, I have tossed hundreds of items including copies of
the issues, tournament programs, other newspaper clippings, pictures
and more.

I've decided to add a page to The Fastpitch Chronicle website
at http://www.fastpitchchronicle.com/historical.html
where I will post articles from those great days of fastpitch
covered by "The Chronicle." The page is called Turning Back Pages
and is dedicated to Irv Kawarsky, the longtime historian for
both Ray Anderson's Faspitch Softball News Bulletin and for The
Fastpitch Chronicle newspaper.

The first few articles are now posted on the site and include
"The Chronicle's" front page story from September 1993 when Jack
Fireman's Toronto Gators stunned National Health Care Discount
by winning 6-1 and 4-1 in the two final games. Once there, readers
can also find out who the fans in the stands chose as their favorite
players at that tournament.

After publishing The Chronicle for 14 years, I know that most
fastpitch fans thirst for material on and about the game. I'll
also be firing up a Mens Fastpitch Trivia page on the site where
fans can click into and try to answer the myriad of trivia questions
that will be there. The trivia questions will probably change
weekly in order to satisfy everyone's thirst.

Keep up the great job service that you have been providing since
1995 Al.

Bob Tomlinson
The Fastpitch Chronicle
mail to: faspich1(at)aol.com