Ayr Vics looking for players

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Apr 10 18:04:22 EDT 2007

From:  "The Vics" <ayrvics(at)hotmail.com>

Subject:  Ayr Vics looking for players

We are an intermediate men's fastball team located in Ayr Ontario.
We are a
club rich with fastball history as we have been running every
year since the
1940's. Due to a lack of local minor ball there has been a decline
in young
players coming up through the system in Ayr and as a result we
are looking
for some new faces. We have entered a team in the Tri-County
Fastball
League again this year. Any interested players, in particular
pitchers,
full time or part time wishing to discuss playing for the team
this year
please contact me. We have a great group of core players and
have a luxury
clubhouse in our home park in Ayr. We also have a loyal fan base
which
makes playing ball in Ayr a real treat. Come be a part of history!

Sincerely,

Aaron Gillespie
Ayr Vics President
ayrvics(at)hotmail.com