ISC II berth for Travel League (Eastern Canada)

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Apr 15 15:48:53 EDT 2007

From:  "Colin Smith" <colinsmith(at)look.ca>

Brampton, ON

The I.S.C. Travel league of Eastern Canada is pleased to announce
the I.S.C. has awarded the league with an annual berth into the
ISC II Tournament of Champions.

          This year the 2008 berth will be won by the highest
placing ISC II team in the 2007 league championship tournament.
There is no money award but the winning team will have one full
year to raise travel expenses.

          To be eligible for this award the team MUST fulfill
their obligations to the league. Their obligations are – Showing
respect to officials and opposing teams,and above all, completing
their committed schedule. They must also be a full member of
the travel league the year of their berth into the T o C.

League President

Colin Smith
colinsmith(at)look.ca

   fastball at pmihrm.com