Fastball Tournaments in Texas for 2007

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Apr 19 00:37:36 EDT 2007

From:  "John Limon" <texasisc(at)gmail.com>

Subject:  Fastball Tournaments in Texas for 2007

The following is a list of Tournaments for the 2007 season in
the Great state of Texas. Most of our Tournaments are open to
all levels , Ya'll are all welcome to come on down .

2007 TOURNAMENTS :

 May 5 & 6 :  2nd Annual Compardes Tournament , San Antonio Texas
: Contact
Jody Armijo    210-491-0982 , 210-365-9633 jody_1103 at yahoo.com

May 26 & 27 : Castro Concrete 11th annual , Austin Texas : Contact
: Robert Rangel ,  rangel357 at hotmail.com
Jimmy Limon  512-803-0140

June 2 & 3 : 2nd Annual Titans Tournament , San Antonio Texas
:  Contact Johnny Villanueva  vjohnny07 at hotmail.com    210-274-4725
,210-559-2983

 June 9 & 10 : 2nd Annual Blue Jays Tournament, Austin Texas:
Contact Pete Tovar Jr.
 512-743-4883, austinbluejays68 at yahoo.com

June 16 & 17 : Father's Day Houston Sportsman Tournament : Contact
Rolando Codina
 832-654-0584 , sportsmen at stxnstns.com

June 30 & July 1 : 43rd Annual Glowworm Tournament San Antonio,
Texas : Contact  Ruben Rios
210-333-0064 or 210-854-6409, iceworms at juno.com

July 20,21 & 22 :58th Annual Latin American Tournament , Houston
Texas : Contact  Art Juarez
 713-645-5831 , artj at ruskathleticclub.org

 July  27, 28 & 29 :  2007 Texas ASA State Championship,  Killeen
Texas :   Contact
Brett  Williams 254-501-8889   bwilliams at ci.killeen.tx.us

Aug. 25 & 26 : Austin Parks & Rec. Tournament , Austin Texas
: Contact Snail Mendoza
or Herb Torres 512-476-9193  encarnacion.mendoza at ci.austin.tx.us

 Aug 29 -Sept 3 :  2007 ASA "C" National Championship , Killeen
Texas : Contact
Glenn Morrison gmorrison at ci.killeen.tx.us 254-501-8889 or
Brett Williams bwilliams at ci.killeen.tx.us

Thank You and Good Luck and God Speed : Hope to see you at a
Ball Park soon but as for now I'm retired:

                    John Limon
texasisc(at)gmail.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com