Explorers/Boulevard Lounge Tournament

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Apr 20 16:04:18 EDT 2007

From:  Kyle Beane <kbeane8(at)yahoo.com>

Subject:  Explorers/Boulevard Lounge Tournament

Midland, MI - June 8, 9, 10

The 2007 version of the Boulevard Lounge tournament will have
a slightly different format this year.  Currently, there are
10 teams who'll be in Midland the weekend of June 8-10, but we've
got room for more if any teams are interested.

ISC Division - Midland Explorers (MI), Kitchener Hallman Twins
(ON), Elmira Cubs (ON), Planggers (MI), MVD Sports (OH)  (Note:
 The top 2 US East finishers will receive a berth to the ISC
World Tournament).

A Division - Scarborough Royals (ON), Duncan Outlaws (IN), Kelders
Walls (MI), Roofs of the North (MI), Mickeys Aces (MI)

There will be no crossover between brackets, and a champion will
be crowned out of each.

Any other teams interested, please contact me.

From:  Kyle Beane <kbeane8(at)yahoo.com>

   fastball at pmihrm.com