Passing of Jimmy May

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Apr 23 08:17:13 EDT 2007

From:  "O'Hearn, Mike" <mohearn(at)uoftbookstore.com>

Subject:  Passing of Jimmy May

Toronto, ON

 It is with great sadness that I have to report that on Saturday
evening local fastball pitcher Jimmy May and a female companion
were killed in a horrific car accident while traveling on Highway
12.   Jimmy was well known in the Toronto area and would often
be picked up as an extra pitcher by many teams playing in tournaments
throughout southern Ontario.  On the diamond he was a fierce
competitor, but off it he loved nothing more than relaxing with
his teammates and had a passion for playing Texas Hold'em.  His
father Jody, whom Jimmy had a special relationship with would
often be seen at the ballpark proudly watching his son play.

Those that knew him and played with him will certainly miss him.
 Our prayers and condolences go out to his family.

Mike "Red Dog" O'Hearn
mohearn(at)uoftbookstore.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com