Woodstock Victoria Day Tournament

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sat Apr 28 00:41:17 EDT 2007

From:  "DARIN KITCHING" <darinkitching(at)rogers.com>

Subject:  Woodstock Victoria Day Tournament

Woodstock Kelsey's Fastball Club is still looking for a few teams
to enter our Victoria Day weekend tournament.  It runs from May
19 to May 21/2007 at Southside Park in Woodstock, Ontario, Canada.
 Divisional format, guaranteed three games, entry fee $350, top
prize of $1000.  Final format and runner-up prizes depend on
number of teams entered, currently sitting at eight teams.  They
are:

Bucktown Bees
Kitchener Predators
Norwich Storm
Breslau Jrs.
Fingal Jrs.
Innerkip Orioles
Ingersoll Crush
Belmont Braves

We would like to have 12-16 teams altogether but will alter the
format to accomodate whatever number we end up with.  For more
information contact Darin Kitching at 519-539-2563 or e-mail
to darinkitching(at)rogers.com ..  Thank you.

Darin Kitching

   fastball at pmihrm.com