Niagara Falls Mens League Tournament

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed May 2 17:43:15 EDT 2007

From:  "Rob Greatrix" <robg(at)niagara.com>

Subject:  Niagara Falls Mens League Tournament

Niagara Falls Ontario Canada
For all those teams looking to fill out their tournament schedule
for 2007 please consider the annual Niagara Falls Men's League
tournament in Niagara Falls Canada. This tournament has attracted
intermediate and recreational teams from all over Ontario and
the US for many years. Those teams can attest to the great atmosphere
and history of the tournament. We historically have 16 or 18
teams playing on four diamonds at Ker Park. We normally advance
16 teams to Sunday so most teams will be playing at least 4 games
on the weekend. The date this year is August 10-12 and we normally
pay $2,500 in prize money to the various winners of our divisions.
Last year we separated teams into recreational and intermediate
draws and all the teams were pleased with this set up. We will
most likely attempt to do that again in 2007 if possible.

If interested please call 905-354-2206 (Al) or 905-324-6341 (Rob)
or email robg at niagara.com

Thanks to all who are considering our tournament.

Rob Greatrix
Chief Financial Officer
Integrity Marketing Inc.
12-111 Fourth Avenue, Suite 365