Vancouver Grey Sox - Dale McMann joins Board of Directors

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri May 4 21:19:04 EDT 2007

From:  "Conrad Margolis" <conradmargolis(at)telus.net>

Subject:  Vancouver Grey Sox - Dale McMann joins Board of Directors

The Vancouver Grey Sox are pleased to announce the addition of
Dale McMann
to our Board of Directors. Dale was a long-time resident of Prince
George BC
but recently moved to the Vancouver area. Dale has a stellar
history in
men's fastpitch, as a player and senior administrator, including
serving as
the President of Softball BC from 1986-90 and the President of
Softball
Canada from 1990-2001. Dale is currently a Vice-President of
the
International Softball Federation, a post he has held since 1993.
Dale is a
member of the Halls of Fame for all 3 of those organizations.

We are honoured that Dale McMann has agreed to join the Vancouver
Grey Sox
and we look forward to his input and assistance in all aspects
of the
organization.

Conrad Margolis
Vancouver Grey Sox