Red Rock Results - Saturday 3 PM Games

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun May 6 00:00:59 EDT 2007

From:  iscken(at)comcast.net (Ken Hackmeister )

Subject:  FW: Red Rock Results - Saturday 3 PM Games

Here are 3 PM results.  I don't know what happened as this shows
it was sent timely and this forward is coming from my sent mail
file.

Ken

From: iscken at comcast.net (Ken Hackmeister )
To: aldoran at pmihrm.com,jim at fastpitchwest.com
Subject: Red Rock Results - Saturday 3 PM Games
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 23:43:21 +0000

Late score from Saturday 1 PM:

Innovative Communications......8
So Cal Tribes...........................7 (9 innings)
   WP - Steve Morgan
    LP - Grant Patterson

For Innovative:  Brandon Bingham, 2 runs scored and 2 RBI.

3 PM Games

Houston Aces.......10
Lumberkings..........3
   WP - Doug Gillis (6 K's)
   LP - Mike Edgerdeen (7 K's)

For Houston:  Willie Echavez 2 runs scored, 3 RBI and a home
run.  Lard Felix 2 runs score and a home run.

Portland Demarini ......7
Panteras.....................2
   WP - Craig Pidcock (8K's)
   LP - Josh Johnson (4 K's)

For Portland:  Rod Rainey a home run.   For Panteras:  Tony Beesom
a home run.

So Cal Bombers.......11
Native Austin..............1
   WP Darrell Tilley (9K's)
   LP Tony Claremont (4 K's)

For So Cal:  Adam LaLonde 3 RBI and 2 home runs.  Jason Porto
3 RBI.  Ray Parra 2 RBI,

Team Minnesota..........8
So Cal Tribes..............0
   WP - Ace Price (8 K's)
   LP - Sonny Perkins

Pool C has completed round robin play due to the "no show" of
the Mexicali team.  Houston is the #1 seed, Lumberkings #2, Castlewood
II #3 and Mexicali #4.  In tomorow's single elimination consolation
bracket, the team schedule to play Mexicali at 9 AM, will take
a forfeit win and move into the 1 PM Consolation semi-finals.

Ken

   fastball at pmihrm.com