Maddy's 2007 Red Rock Tournament Slideshow

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue May 15 08:08:07 EDT 2007

From:  "Jim Flanagan" <jim(at)fastpitchwest.com>

Subject:  Maddy's 2007 Red Rock Tournament Slideshow

St. George, UT

Maddy has been experimenting with some new software and has come
up
with something we hope you enjoy - a "flash" slideshow of her
Red Rock
Tournament photos, all 203 that were selected for web display.
Click
here for more details and the link to view at the "Morning Brief"
blog
at Fastpitchwest.com:

http://fastpitchwest.com/morningbrief/?p=1618

Please note that this slideshow will only be posted for a short
time,
as it takes up a lot of space on the website. We'll be replacing
with
the regular photo galleries, with full size photos, but thought
you
might enjoy this first.

If you have a comment about the photos, you can drop Maddy a
line at:
maddy (at) maddysphotos (dot) com

Best regards,
Jim Flanagan (for Maddy Flanagan)