Partial results from Bombers Tournament

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon May 21 10:34:07 EDT 2007

Partial Results from Bombers Tournament

Sadly the hosts have not provided us with an results as of mid-morning
Monday but thanks to one of the teams, we have a few items of
information. We can only hope the lines open up from SoCal soon
and we will have more details.

Saturday

Pueblo Bandits 3
IAC 2
Billy Hillhouse W
Cody Thompson L

Pueblo Bandits 13
Mexicalli 0
Regan Manley W

Pueblo Bandits 9
Young Bucks 0
Billy Hillhouse W

Bandits get number 1 seed in Pool

Sunday

Pueblo Bandits 1
SoCal Tribe 0
Regan Manley W
Sonny Perkins L
9 Inning game

Vancouver Gray Sox 7
Pueblo Bandits 0

the game with Vancouver Gray Sox was a very good game until the
bottom of the 5th when Regan Manley had to come out with heat
and dehydration problems and Billy Had to leave early Sunday
so they scored 5 and our right fielder.

Nick Underhill got the win.

If Vancouver and Circle Tap (neither US West teams) played for
championship and Pueblo and Bombers tied for 3rd, Pueblo wins
the berth since Bombers already secured a berth at Red Rock.

   fastball at pmihrm.com