Jim Bradford Classic Schedule

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Jun 1 08:44:43 EDT 2007

From:  "Steve Bedard" <sjbgolf(at)hotmail.com>

Subject:  Jim Bradford Classic Schedule

We have 11 mens teams this year for the Jim Bradford Classic

A Division teams Peterborough Pros,North York Steelers,Ottawa
Valley Raiders,Napanee Express Jrs,Peterborough Jrs.

B Division teams Elkland Pa,Ottawa Eatson,Napanee Mid,

C Divsion teams Peterborough Cavanaugh Disposals ,Carp I4C Victory,Oshawa
BB's

B and C will play a cross-over schedule,Oshawa BB's will play
one more game to even out the schedule.It won'y count for them

Schedule

Fri 7pm Dia 1 Peterboro Pros vs Napanee Express Jrs

    9pm Dia 1 Peterborough Cav Disp vs Oshawa BB's

          Dia 2 North York Steelers vs Ottawa Valley Raiders

Saturday

9am      Dia 1 Elkland PA vs Napanee Mid

           Dia 2 Napanee Jrs vs Peterborough Jrs

11am   Dia 1 Peterboro Pros vs North York Steelers

          Dia 2 Peterborough Cav Disp. vs Napanee Mid

          Dia 4 Oshawa BB's vs Carp I4C Victory

1pm   Dia1 Elkland PA vs Ottawa Easton

         Dia 2 Ottawa Valley Raiders vs Napanee Jrs

3pm   Dia 1 Peterboro Pros vs Peterborough Jrs

         Dia 2 Ottawa Easton vs Carp I4C Victory

 5pm   Dia 1 Peterborough Cavanaugh Disposals vs Carp I4C Victory

         Dia 2 Elkland PA vs Oshawa BB's

         Dia 4 North York Steelers vs Napanee Jrs

7pm  Dia 1 Peterboro Pros vs Ottawa Valley Raiders

        Dia 2 Napanee Mid vs  Ottawa Easton

9Pm  Dia 1 Peterborough Cav.Disp. vs Ottawa Easton

       Dia 2 North York Steelers vs Peterboro Jrs

Sunday 11am Dia 1 Carp I4C Victory vs Elkland PA.

                   Dia 2 Ottawa Valley Raiders Vs Peterboro Jrs

                   Dia 4 Oshawa BB's Vs Napanee Mid.

Top 1 from each division and Wild Card

1.30 pm Dia 1  #1st seed vs Wild Card

            Dia 2  #2 seed vs #3 seed