Memorial Weekend Tournament In Austin Texas Postponed due to Heavy rains

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Jun 1 13:54:56 EDT 2007

From:  "John Limon" <texasisc(at)gmail.com>

Subject:  Memorial Weekend Tournament In Austin Texas Postponed
due to Heavy rains

Update from Austin Castro Concrete Jokers:

Mother Nature came to Austin Texas and won , (it never rains
in Austin on Memorial weekend HA,HA,HA)

I'm sorry to say we are had to postpone the Castro Concrete Tournament
due to the heavy rains from Thursday night (5/24)and early Friday(5/25).
We felt that even if we had no more rain we still could not prepared
the fields in time, not to mention the 50% chance of rain expected
for  Saturday and 40% for Sunday. The Castro's would like to
thank the Fourteen teams we were attending our tournament and
at this time would like to extend an open invitation to everyone
to come to Austin on July 7th and 8th (Make-Up Date) . Any team
who was on the Bracket and is able to attend in July will receive
a Twenty-five dollar($25.00) discount on the Entry Fee.We would
also like to give an  Open invitation to any teams who were unable
to attend but can in July . The July 7th & 8th dates were the
only open dates that the fields would be available to us and
also not to mention would not conflict with any other local Tournaments
.  (  S.A. Titans  June 2nd & 3rd. , Aus. Bluejays June 9th &
10th , Hou. Sportsman Fathers day June 16th & 17th , **June 23rd
& 24th No Fields**, S.A. Glo-Worm June 30th & July 1st.) I'm
very sorry that we had to cancel , those of you who know me and
our sponsor know that we do everything humanly possible to let
the games go on.  Unfortunately this year the weather won . We
hope to see you and yours in July .

                                                   Thank You
,

                                                   John Limon

We would like to  Invite any Out Of State Teams to attend , let
us know what we can do to help.

July 7th & 8th  : Castro Concrete Jokers 11th Annual Men's Open
Fastpitch Softball Tournament , Austin Texas :
                          Entry Fee : $275.00
                          3 Game Guaranteed (Every game Counts)
Format
                          K-Master Softballs provided
                          1st - 4th Place Awards
                          12 All-Tournament Awards
                          Most Valuable Player Award
                          Most Valuable Pitcher Award
                          Outstanding Hitter Award
                          Sportsmanship Award

Contact : Robert Rangel 512-633-2967 rangel357(at)hotmail.com
   , Lee Castro Jr. 512-921-6574  ,  Bea Castro's   1-877-870-8354

Jimmy Limon  512-803-0140,

   fastball at pmihrm.com