Fitzroy Harbour Men's Fastball Tournament August 10-12

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Jun 3 21:39:08 EDT 2007

From:  "ADAM BROWN" <adam.w.brown(at)sympatico.ca>

Subject:  Fitzroy Harbour Men's Fastball Tournament August 10-12

Fitzroy Harbour, ON

West Carleton Electric will be hosting our sixth annual Men's
intermediate fastball tournament this summer on the Aug 10-12
weekend in Fitzroy Harbour, 30 minutes west of Ottawa.

Last year in June we hosted the ISC II Eastern Ontario qualifier
tournament which was very successful - this year we are moving
back to our traditional August tournament.

Some teams will likely use this tourney as a tune up before heading
to the ISC II Tourney of Champions in Kitchener the following
week.  While the calibre has traditionally been ISC II/intermediate,
there are no restrictions.  Past winners include Micksburg Twins,
Ottawa Team Easton and Fitzroy Harbour WC Electric.

$325 to enter, modified double knockout with three game guarantee,
$900 top prize $325 for finalist.

Beer garden, Fitzroy Beef Farmers BBQ, and our usual contingent
of fans on hand to make it enjoyable.

For more information or to enter, contact Adam at fastball(at)fitzroyharbour.com
or 613-623-8867.

   fastball at pmihrm.com