AlsFastball.com is down but slowly coming back up

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Jun 4 07:23:38 EDT 2007

On Friday evening, just as we were getting ready to enjoy the
Woodstock Legends of Fastball, our site and hundreds of others
on the same network went down.

also down were:
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/
http://www.pmihrm.com/
http://www.jingdoran.com/
http://www.hrmsbook.com/
and all sites on the same network.

It was not until sometime Sunday that the cause of the problem
was disclosed to us.  The network was moving many of their clients
to a new server and someone slipped up on the DNS settings.
Consequently the DNS settings had to be re set and this can take
up to 72 hours for each to be re seeded around the world.  So
depending on where you are and what provider you are with, on
Monday morning you may be able to see http://www.AlsFastball.com
or you may not.
At the moment I cannot see it at 7:00am EDT so we cannot update
it.  Most of the other sites are back up and we can see them.

Hopefully by the end of the day we will be back to normal and
can update all our sites.

Thank you for your patience and for reminding your fastball friends
that all the fastball news is available here on NEWS-2 .....
thanks to FastpitchWest.com

Cheers

Al

   fastball at pmihrm.com