Men's Fastpitch in New England ?

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Jun 5 09:58:30 EDT 2007

From:  Chris <pudgchris(at)aol.com>

Subject:  Men's Fastpitch in New England

Hi, I'm 19 years old and from Connecticut. Here, its simple mens
baseball and womens softball. But growing up I watched my sisters
play and watched some of the best pitchers. Starting at age 12
I began to pitch just for fun. I watched the pitchers and mimicked
them and after years passed I actually got, in from what people
have told me, pretty damn fast. But naturally in CT being able
to pitch mens softball isnt really that big of a talent considering
there are no mens fastpitch leagues.

This is why im contacting you. I'm hoping you could tell me if
there are any mens fastpitch leagues in New England. At all.

I know that softball isnt just how fast you can pitch it; i know
there are other things involved such as placement, speed changes,
drops, curves etc. I want to learn more, i think i have great
potential considering i taught myself so far. I just want to
persue something for myself, ive always done sports that a guy
is "supposed" to do and im sick of it.

Ive always had a passion for softball and always will. So please
if you have any information contact me.

Thank you

Chris <pudgchris(at)aol.com>

   fastball at pmihrm.com