Tubac 2007

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Jun 5 12:12:06 EDT 2007

From:  HerbWisdom(at)webtv.net (Herb Wisdom)

Subject:  Tubac 2007

A week end that combined a tragady, great golf and fastball.
The
Tubac Golf Resort hosted 18 holes of golf on Friday afternoon
followed
by super food and coctails. The Mexicali team members traveling
Tubac were involved in a traffic accident. More information will
follow
as all we know now is that one player died. The OXXO team from
Hermosill0 arrived saturday fot a double header against the Si
Senor/Pueblol Bandits. Si defeated OXXO 5 to 4. Regan Manley
was the
winner. Game two OXXO reboundd and won 3 to 2. Al Ruiz was the
winner.
The teams then enjoyed a carne asada and a few refreshments.
On sunday
Si won 5 to 1. Regan Manley the winner. A feast was then enjoyed
by
all. A side note: With all the immigration problems the US is
having, we just witnessed players and fans from Mexico enter
the US
through proper legal channels represent their country to the
highest
degree.

From:  HerbWisdom(at)webtv.net (Herb Wisdom)

   fastball at pmihrm.com