Decos EHS beats Badadikas in double header

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Jun 10 08:20:40 EDT 2007

From:  Norman Ames <norm36(at)live.nl>

Subject:  Decos EHS beats Badadikas in double header
Haarlem, The Netherlands

June 9, 2007

Game 1

Decos EHS - Bandadikas 0-7 (5 innings)

Bandadikas 0-0-0-0-0 = 0-5-0
Decos EHS 2-0-2-0-3 = 7-8-2

WP Erwin Visser (Decos EHS) 8-0-5-0
LP Edsel Wilson (Bandadikas) 1-1-8-2

HR's Decos EHS: Michel Groenhart (+1), Rody Stam (+1, Solo)

Rody Stam had a great game going 3-3 with two hr's and a double
(5 rbi's). He was joined by Groenhart with 2-3 including 1HR.
Pitcher Erwin Visser performed well taking 8k's in 5 innings

Game 2

Decos EHS - Bandadikas 6-19 (4,5 innings)

Bandadikas 0-0-0-5-1 = 6-8-1
Decos EHS 6-3-1-9-x = 19-8-4

WP Eric Zomerdijk (Decos EHS) 1-1-8-1
LP Edsel Wilson (Bandadikas) 1-8-8-4

HR's Decos EHS: Michel Groenhart (+2), Rody Stam (Solo), Etienne
Meier (+2, +2), Jeffry Visser (+1), Kerim Bettio (solo)
HR's Bandadikas: Frank Koeiman (+1)

Game was dominated by the long ball hitters with 7 HR's. 6 of
the 8 hits of Decos EHS hits were hr's. A good performance in
his first appearance as a pitcher this year from Eric Zomerdijk.
He dominated Bandadikas three innings and suffered one bad inning
in the fourth.

Decos EHS is on top of the leaderboard in the Dutch competition
and is on it's way to the ISF WorldCup in Prague. We'll be travelling
next Sunday and will welcome our US friends Mike Groves and Doug
Gillis coming Wednesday

More info on www.demo-ehs.nl

Norman Ames
Decos EHS Fastpitch, Haarlem, The Netherlands

Norman Ames <norm36(at)live.nl>

   fastball at pmihrm.com