Men's Fastpitch Tournament in Prescott, AZ

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Jun 26 18:42:47 EDT 2007

From:  Robert Smith <iscaz(at)frontiernet.net>

Subject:  Men's Fastpitch Tournamnet

Al, Don Fishel of Prescott Az. Has a mens fastpitch weekend for
the 4 & 5 of Aug. He did have a Mens ASA C Reg. Tournamnet on
that weekend but there are no teams that need to Quilify for
the ASA C National as all that play in there State Tournament
will go if they want to.I talked him into opening the weekend
to all teams to come and play.. No matter what class they are..
Cost is 300.00. they have great fields and Umps and I can talk
them into letting the Pitchers practice what ever they are going
to throw in there Championships that they may be going to.. If
you have Questions call me at 928-855-8403 or e-mail at above..
Thanks Al

From:  Robert Smith <iscaz(at)frontiernet.net>

   fastball at pmihrm.com