Playing in New Zealand - an invite from Marty Grant

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Jul 19 08:29:26 EDT 2007

From:  "Marty Grant" <marty.grant(at)xtra.co.nz>

Subject:  Playing in New Zealand

Dear Al,

We are looking for position players and a pitcher to play in
Nelson, New Zealand. You would be able to benefit from a 50-60
game schedule I would be able to assist with personal pitching
development. The local league is of a mediocre standard but there
are opportuniies to travel and play in several highly competative
tournaments and the National League. Nelson is located at the
northern end of the South Island and is a summer retreat for
many New Zealanders and tourists.

This should not be considered a money making exercise as we do
not have excessive funds to invest. There is a great opportunity
here to develope your game and enjoy a Southern Hemisphere Summer.

http://www.nelsonnz.com/

Yours In Sport

Marty Grant
Nelson Youth Softball