Youth Clinic At The ISC Looking For Players To Help Out

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Aug 7 00:38:16 EDT 2007

From:  Tom Crouch <tcro14(at)yahoo.com>

Subject:  Youth Clinic At The ISC Looking For Players To Help
Out

Once again the ISC will be hosting a Youth Fastball clinic at
Wilson park in Kitchener Ontario on Monday, Aug 13.  The first
session will be from 9-1130am and the second session will be
from 1-330pm.  We are looking for players who can come out and
help with the clinic.  The clinic is dependent on players volunteering
their time to help with this successful clinic.

On Monday night at 630 at  Peter Hallman Ball Yard the Special
Needs session will holding a clinic.  This is for Special Olympians
and athletes with special needs.

On Tuesday night there will be a pitcher and catcher clinic at
Peter Hallman Ball Yard as well.

Please make an attempt to come out and help with any or all of
these clinics.

Contact me if you are available for any of the clinics and I
will get more information out to you including directions to
Wilson Park for Mondays clinics.

Thanks
Tom Crouch
tcro14(at)yahoo.com