JR MEN'S - P.E.I. jumps out to early 5-0 lead on Simcoe

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Aug 7 12:04:44 EDT 2007

From:  Patrick Healey <pat_healey21(AT)hotmail.com>

Subject:  JR MEN'S - P.E.I. jumps out to early 5-0 lead on Simcoe

P.E.I. leads in top of the 3rd

P.E.I. jumps out to early 5-0 lead after 2

By Pat Healey, Media
SUMMERSIDE - The host P.E.I. Source for Sports Twins have jumped
out to an early 5-0 lead on the Simcoe Wildcats (Ont 3) two batters
after the second inning.
RBI doubles by Donnelly Archibald and Colin Dillon and an RBI
double and error allowed Devan Praught to get to third driving
home Mike MacIsaac.
Pinch runner Ryan Perry scores to make it 5-0. Perry was in for
Praught, but he has re-entered the game.
Simcoe starter Scott Marshall has now been replaced with runner
on third. Chris Kett came in.
Jon Veinnot gets the ball for P.E.I.
Simcoe stranded a runner on third as Wills grounded out to end
the inning.
Simcoe stands at 2-1 while P.E.I. is 1-1 heading into Day 3 play.

ONT 1 Scarborough leads N.S. EAST HANTS 1-0 in 2nd in field 2.

   fastball at pmihrm.com