NL BLAST PEI; REMAIN PERFECT AT 4-0

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Aug 8 01:11:41 EDT 2007

From:  Patrick Healey <pat_healey21(at)hotmail.com>

Subject:  NL BLAST PEI; REMAIN PERFECT AT 4-0

NL EXPLODES ON P.E.I JR HOST

SUMMERSIDE - Jason Hill threw a four hitter, seven strikeout
gem and Ryan Boland was 2-fo-r3 at the dish to lead Kelly’s Pub
Canadians (NL) to an 11-1 mercy rule win to remain undefeated
here.
Mark Lewis(1-3, run scored, two RBI), Nrad Ezekiel (1-2, two
runs scored, double, RBI), and Sheldon Keough (1-3, two RBI,
run scored) were the top hitters.
Darcy Lapierre (2-2, RBI) was the top P.E.I. hitter.
Donnelly Archibald suffered the loss going three and two third
innings allowing 10 runs on five hits - seven earned - walking
six and fanning five. Neil Arnold gave up one run on two hits
walking three.
The defending champion NL squad went to 4-0, and the only team
undefeated at this point while P.E.I. fell to 2-2 with the loss.
Injured Canadian Justin Gill, out with a brioken jaw, was in
attendance watching his team from the bench.

   fastball at pmihrm.com