Bannon powers Simcoe over P.E.I.; Host eliminated

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sat Aug 11 11:46:54 EDT 2007

From:  Patrick Healey <pat_healey21(at)hotmail.com>

Subject:  Bannon powers Simcoe over P.E.I.; Host eliminated

BANNON POWERS SIMCOE OVER P.E.I.
BY PAT HEALEY
MEDIA OFFICER
SUMMERSIDE - Derek Bannon and Kevin Buckley each had two run
home runs as the Simcoe Wildcats stayed alive with a 10-0 six
inning mercy rule win over the host P.E.I. Source for Sports
Twins Saturday morning.
Bannon also added a solo home run and finished the game with
four RBI. Will Fehrman (2-3, two runs scored), Tyler MacNevan
(0-1, RBI, run scored) and Jeff Bassindale (3-4, run scored)
also contributed.
Ryan Gallant (2-4) was the lone multiple hit player for P.E.I.
Devon Praught and Colin Dillon each added singles.
Luke Raymer earned the win going six innings striking out nine
and walking one. John Veinnot suffered the loss allowing four
and one third inning, surrendering four runs, seven hits while
sitting down four. Pierre Richard pitched two third innings allowing
two runs (on Bannon’s two run home run). Donnelly Archibald went
an inning allowing four runs on no hits, three earned, walking
four.
Simcoe will now face Saskatchewan Junior Diamondbacks at 3 p.m.

   fastball at pmihrm.com

We plan to be in–Kitchener – August 10-18 – 2007 ISC World Tournament
  http://www.iscfastpitch.com/

Follow the action: Go to http://www.iscfastpitch.com/ and click
on the ISC icon at the top of the page for all the ISC World
Tournament action or click on the ISC II icon for all the ISC
II Tournament of Champions action. Or go direct:
ISC 2007 World Tournament: http://www.iscfastpitch.com/index.php?page=153
ISC II 2007 Tournament of Champions: http://www.iscfastpitch.com/index.php?page=157