NAFA Masters Eastern Zone World Series - Directions

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Sep 5 07:12:55 EDT 2007

From:  "Dave Birnie" <dbirnie at cogeco.ca>

Subject:  NAFA Masters Eastern Zone World Series - Directions

Rockford, Illinois

The 2007 NAFA Masters East Zone World Series will be held at
the "Sportscore One" complex in Rockford Illinois.

There are actually 2 Sportscore complex's, Sportscore One and
Sportscore Two.
The 2 complex's are in 2 separate locations about 8 miles apart
from each other.

SportsCore One
1288 Elmwood RoadRockford, IL
Phone: (815) 885-1135
http://www.rockfordsportscore.com

>From the EAST:
Take I-90 west towards Rockford. Take the E. Riverside Blvd.
exit. Turn left on E. Riverside Blvd., and continue to follow
E. Riverside for about 6 miles. Turn right on to N. Main St/IL-2.
Travel about one mile north. Turn right on Elmwood Rd. and follow
the signs to Sportscore One.
>From the WEST:
Take I-88 east. Merge onto I-39 N/US-51 N towards Rockford and
travel about 22 miles. Merge onto US-20 W via the exit on the
left toward FREEPORT/ROCKFORD. Take the IL-251 N/11th St. exit.
Travel about 3 miles on 11th St., then turn left on Charles St.
At the next light, turn right on 9th St. and move to middle lane.
Travel about a mile. When the road splits, stay to the left,
entering the ramp on to Whitman St. and cross the river. Turn
right at N. Main St./IL-2 and travel about four miles. At Elmwood
Rd., turn right and follow the signs to Sportscore One.

>From the NORTH:
Take I-90 south towards Rockford. Take the E. Riverside Blvd.
exit. Turn right on E. Riverside Blvd., and continue to follow
E. Riverside for about 6 miles. Turn right on to N. Main St/IL-2.
Travel about one mile north. Turn right on Elmwood Rd. and follow
the signs to Sportscore One.

>From the SOUTH:
Take I-39 N/US-51 N towards Rockford. Merge onto US-20 W via
the exit on the left toward FREEPORT/ROCKFORD. Take the IL-251
N/11th St.exit. Travel about 3 miles on 11th St., then turn left
on Charles St. At the next light, turn right on 9th St.and move
to middle lane. Travel about a mile. When the road splits, stay
to the left, entering the ramp on to Whitman St.and cross the
river. Turn right at N. Main St./IL-2 and travel about four miles.
At Elmwood Rd., turn right and follow the signs to Sportscore
One.

Click the following link for a map : http://www.rockfordsportscore.com/pdf/Sc%20One%20Fields.pdf

Check out the Official NAFA Masters web site for schedules and
results : http://www.masters.nafafastpitch.com/

Dave Birnie
Canadian Rep.
NAFA Masters International Oversight Committee
ontariomasters(at)hotmail(dot)com

   fastball at pmihrm.com