RVC Clubberz High School Recruitment

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sat Oct 6 00:51:10 EDT 2007

From:  "Timothy Hatten" <TimH at ednet.rvc.cc.il.us>

Subject:  RVC Clubberz High School Recruitment

For Immediate Release
Rockford, IL.
10/05/07
====================================
The Rock Valley College Clubberz are in the recruitment phase
of High School Juniors and Seniors that may be interested in
pursuing their educational aspirations and continuing their fastpitch
softball playing career at Rock Valley College.   The RVC Clubberz,
are the only college-affiliated men's fastpitch softball club
in the United States.   Rock Valley College is a comprehensive
community college located in Rockford, IL.   Last year the club
team participated in over 30 games, played in the ASA and ISC
(23 and under national tournaments), and the Rockford Men's Fastpitch
softball league.   The team finished in 5th place with a 4-2
finish in the ASA 23 and under nationals in 2007.
So if you know a young man that plays fastpitch softball and
is interesting in playing fastpitch for a college-affiliated
team, please have them contact me at my information listed below.
 At that time, I can organize a campus visit for them and their
family to check out the campus and meet current RVC Clubber members.
 For those students that excel in academics, they might want
to investigate our honors program that provides full and partial
tuition scholarships for those students that qualify.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a young player to
play men's fastpitch on a college-affiliated team.

Take care,

Tim
Timothy Hatten, Ph.D., C.S.C.S., NSCA-CPT
Rock Valley College
Director of Division of Fitness, Wellness and Sport
Director of Intercollegiate Athletics
Activity Director: RVC National Youth Sports Program
Advisor: RVC Men's Fastpitch Club
3301 N. Mulford Rd (PEC)
Rockford, IL. 61114
815-921-3816