Schutt Hitmen

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Oct 16 00:56:36 EDT 2007

From:  Jim Grego <schutt.hitmen(at)hotmail.com>

Subject:  FW: Schutt Hitmen

Jim Grego
Schutt Hitmen Fastpitch
+61 404 258 305
schutt.hitmen at hotmail.com

From: schutt.hitmen at hotmail.com
To: fastball at pmihrm.com
Subject: Schutt Hitmen
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:43:12 +1030

Hello Al
            After 2 weeks of League play the Schutt Hitmen have
moved to 8 - 1 on the season ,
Having started both Western travel league and the Impact printing
cup the boys are looking to fire early.
Jim Grego and Mike Hurinui have been strong as our battery also
picking up some great turns at bat, the return of
Brandon Chase after 4 years away from the game has not missed
a beat smashing 2 monster HRs in the last 2 games.
Ashton Edwards and Jamie Hurinui along with brother Gary are
setting up as the hottest infield in both leagues,
making some fantastic plays. Our young guys Danny Ingram Josh
Hurinui and Callum Holmes have all been taking it to
some of the more seasoned players, having odd multi hit game
and making some great plays in the field.

Below is a scores from our last few games

Schutt Hitmen 12
Geelong Birralee 2
WP Jim Grego 3inns  / Mike Hurinui 3inns
LP Gary Cad
Hits Jim Grego 2 x HR 5 RBIs  Brandon Chase HR Dbl Single 3 RBIs
 Ashton Edwards HR 2 x Dbls 2 RBIs Mike Hurinui Dbl Single 1
RBI Josh Hurinui 2 x singles

Schutt Hitmen 5
Berwick 3
WP Jim Grego

LP Brad Jones
Hits - Brandon Chase HR 2 RBIs  Ashton edwards Single Dbl 2 RBI
 Jamie Hurinui Dbl 1 RBI Danny Ingram 2 x singles Callum Holmes
2 x singles

our next games see us back in action on Tues 16/10 in the Impact
Printing cup Vs Metrans
&
On Sat 20/10 in the Western League Vs Melbourne Comets

Thanks Al

Jim Grego
Schutt Hitmen Fastpitch
+61 404 258 305