OASA AGM

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Nov 14 08:49:49 EST 2007

From:  "Christine Patenaude" <lat(at)love-a-tree.com>

Subject:  OASA AGM

Please distribute to you email list.

The Annual General Meeting of the Ontario Amateur Softball Association
is soon approaching on Saturday, November 24 at the Best Western
Cobourg Inn and Convention Centre.  Several workshops are planned
for the morning with the AGM starting promptly at 1 p.m.  There
will be much discussion at the meeting regarding the new fee
structure Softball Canada is imposing.  We will also be honouring
the best of our best who won Canadians and Eastern Canadians
as well as those pitchers that threw no-hitters.

More information can be found at www.oasa.ca.  Hope to see you
there.

Christine Patenaude
Secretary, OASA