National Team Coach wanted - Danish Baseball

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Nov 18 10:51:14 EST 2007

From:  jensterkelsen(at)post.tele.dk

National Team Coach wanted. The Danish Baseball Softball Federeation
is looking for a Head Coach for the mens National Team for the
2008 season (april-september). The main job will be to lead the
mens National Team through the European Championships in Copenhagen
in 2008.  By placing at least 3rd in this tournament, Denmark
will be qualified for the World Championships in 2009, wich is
a big goal for us.. The position will involve consulting the
womens and mens u19 National Teams. And finally the position
will involve development work within the Federation – clinics,
camps, schools etc. Monthly salary to be discussed. Possibility
for a contract extension for the 2009 season. Interested candidates
should send the following before december 18th: -         Softball
CV-
Brief cover letter Electronically to:

jensterkelsen(at)post.tele.dk
or in paper to
Jens Terkelsen,
Svalevej 5, 2970 Hørsholm, Denmark ..

Preferably we would like to announce our new Head Coach by january
1st 2009.  Jens Terkelsen, DBaSoF Elite Committe.

Kind regards from

Jens Terkelsen

   fastball at pmihrm.com