Lincoln Tournament July 4-6, 2008

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Nov 19 16:48:50 EST 2007

From:  "Steve Kooser" <SKooser at ksdot.org>

Subject:  Lincoln Tournament July 4-6, 2008

On behalf of the A & L Farms Fastpitch softball team, I would
liketo announce their plans for hosting a tournament July 4-6,
2008 in Lincoln, NE.

Lincolnhas hosted many successful major tournaments in the past
and don’t anticipatethis will be any different. Games will be
played at Uni-Place and Ballard Park. Both are really nice fields
withappropriate fencing and good infields.

Teams committed are Broken Bow Gremlins, Vancouver Grey Sox,
MidwestStampede and of course the host, A&L.

We feel like the teams already committed and the central location
makethis an attractive tourney to attend.

The format and prize $$ will be based on the number of teams
competing.Info will be forthcoming.

Please contact Bruce Otto 402 440-6871 or Mel Knopp 402 499-8755
if youhave any interest.

UIC will be Jeff Sloan.

jsloan at con-e-co.com
(402) 533-3313

Although, I am just providing electronic support, you can also
get intouch with me if you have any questions.

Steve Kooser

mail to: skooser(at)cox.net

Broken Bow Softball

2001, 2003 & 2004 ISC WorldChampions