ISC World spot available

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Nov 27 13:39:08 EST 2007

From:  Bill Hillhouse <houseofpitching(at)yahoo.com>

Subject:  ISC World spot available

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Danish team has withdrawn
from the ISC World Tournament for 2008.   So, this leaves an
International spot available. Currently, Bahamas and Australia
(club team) are coming and we have a tentative agreement with
EHS of Holland to come.

Many national teams/programs use the ISC World tournament as
a training tool to help prepare for the ISF Championships and
this will be the last ISC tournament before the 2009 ISF Men's
Worlds.  There simply is no better way for your team to prepare
for an international event then to play at the ISC championship
where you will get to see the top players from all the major
softball playing nations in one location: Canada, New Zealand,
Australia, Argentina, Dominican Republic, USA, etc.

Please contact me if you're interested in this great opportunity
to bring your team to the ISC.

Bill Hillhouse
houseofpitching(at)yahoo.com

www.houseofpitching.com