Niagara Snappers

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Dec 3 18:39:52 EST 2007

From:  Perry Bartley <misterpaulo at hotmail.com>

Subject:  Niagara Snappers

December 3, 2007

Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON

Fastball Community,

It has been 27 years since a team from the Niagara region attended
the prestigious ISC World Tournament. The 1981 Niagara Motors
squad, playing out of St. Catharines, ON was the last team to
attend the World Tournament, held that year in Saginaw, MI. In
2008 the region will once again be represented as the Niagara
Snappers are honoured to announce that they have accepted an
invitation to compete in the 2008 ISC World Tournament held in
Kimberly, WI from Aug 10-18. When the Snappers take the field
this upcoming May it will be the start of the teams 10th season
and no better way to celebrate this milestone than a trip to
the pinnacle event of fastball. While the roster is still undergoing
a few tweaks it is already evident that this years version will
have a solid core of veteran leadership possessing ISC level
experience. We hope to announce our complete roster in the new
year.

The first ever tournament the Snappers competed in was held in
the beautiful City of Woodstock, ON. It was the May long weekend
event and it is somewhat ironic that the team will be kicking
off their 10th season back at the place known as the "Friendly
City" and where the teams tournament experiences all began. Niagara
is thrilled to announce that they have been accepted into the
Woodstock Legends Tournament being held May 30-June 1. The Snappers
feel privileged to be given the opportunity to compete at a world
class event like Legends. We are still in the process of hammering
out the remaining tournament and league schedules so check back
to Al's or visit the Snappers new look website for the latest
news surrounding the team and the upcoming Snapper Shootout.
Take care.

niagarasnappers.com

Perry Bartley
Niagara Snappers