Looking for a Pitcher

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Jan 4 12:12:28 EST 2008

From:  "Glynn, Ryan" <Ryan.Glynn(at)co.blue-earth.mn.us>

Subject:  Looking for a Pitcher

The Cerro Gordo Fastpitch team from Dawson Minnesota islooking
for a pitcher to join our team for the 2008 season.  We play
6 to7 tournaments throughout the summer and also play in the
Class AA NAFA WorldSeries.  One of our pitchers has decided not
to play this year and we arelooking for that second top pitcher
to help fill the void.  In past yearswe have done well in the
NAFA tournaments taking 7th place in ClassA in 2004, 5th place
in Class A in 2005 and 1st place inClass A-major in 2006 before
being bumped up to Class AA in 2007.  Pleaseemail or call me
at the following email address or number below.

Ryan Glynn

Ryan.Glynn(at)co.blue-earth.mn.us

507-317-3998

   fastball at pmihrm.com