3rd Annual Blitz Fastball Tournament

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Jan 27 09:20:00 EST 2008

From:  Scott Dumouchel <blitzfastball at hotmail.com>

Subject:  3rd Annual Blitz Fastball Tournament
:

The dates of the tournament were wrongly given and have now been
changed.

Scott

Ottawa, ON

The Ottawa Blitz Men's Fastball team will be hosting their 3rd
Annual tournament July 25-27, 2008. The tournament will be hosted
at Carlington Park in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada with 3 lighted
diamonds. This is an OPEN TOURNAMENT allowing any players or
teams to attend without any restrictions. Each team will be guarranteed
3 games depending on the amount of teams and what set-up we use.
The cost of entry is $375/team and is due before coming to tournament.
We will be accepting the 1st 12 teams that have sent their checks
guarranteeing a spot in the tournament. Last year we gave out
$1000 to winner and $400 to runner-up but hoping to give out
more with sponsors and more teams attending. There will be a
bbq on site as well as cold refreshments and the finals possibly
being televised for the first time in 2008.

Last year Napanee Jr Express defeated the Quyon Jr Flyers 3-2
with a tough line-up of teams attending such as Team Kanata Easton,
Carp I4C Victory, Scarborough Royals, St. Leonard Express and
Gregg Garrity attended with an Ottawa team that lost out in the
Quarters. If interested in attending please email me back for
now as I will be moving to a new house in January and will then
send out my mailing address.

Ottawa Blitz Chairperson
Scott Dumouchel
blitzfastball(at)hotmail.com