Aurora Signs Pitchers for 2008

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Jan 28 17:27:25 EST 2008

From:  "Adam Perkins" <adam.perkins at hewitt.com>

Subject:  Aurora Signs Pitchers for 2008

Aurora signs Pitchers for 2008
Monday, January 28, 2008

Aurora, IL

The Aurora Dolan & Murphy Shamrocks are pleased to announce the
signingof 3 pitchers for the 2008 season.

Jonas Mach will be returning to the staff and should expect plentyof
innings again this year.  Bobby Ginger will also be makinga return
after a 4-year stint with the Bloomington Stix.  Bobby wasa mainstay
in Aurora for many years, and we are excited to have him back.
Doug Gillis will be joining the Shamrocks after many yearsas
a formidable opponent.  Doug's reputation and accomplishments
precedehim.  We look forward to having Doug on our side in 2008.

More 2008 Roster and Schedule details to follow in the coming
weeks.

Adam Perkins
Dolan & Murphy Shamrocks
aperkins5(at)comcast.net