OASA Senior and Intermediate Eliminations

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Feb 7 13:23:36 EST 2008

From:  "Tuttle" <tut2(at)sympatico.ca>

Subject:  OASA Senior and Intermediate Eliminations

AUGUST 1-2-3,  2008

Fastballers,

On behalf of the Cobourg Legion Minor Softball we are proud to
host the 2008 Senior and Intermediate Men's Elimination tournament
for 2008. We are celebrating 50 years of Legion Minor Fastball,
and our excellent executive thought it would be great to show
the younger generation how fastball is played. We believe we
have one of the finest facilities in Canada and that fits right
in with some of the finest fastball players and teams in Canada.
We ask that the teams register immediately at the motels, we
are currently in negotiations to get the best rates possible
for the teams. Travel to this site for more information and contacts
regarding motels in Cobourg and Port Hope (7-8 mins travel)
Cobourg also has one of the finest beaches between Toronto and
Kingston, as well has a campground located beside Lake Ontario
but it books up fast in the summer time.

http://www.cobourgtourism.ca/Hotels_and_Motels_-65415.html
http://www.comfortinn-ph.com/

Thanks,
Co-Chair