Schutt Hitmen take out Victorian State league

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Feb 10 08:41:28 EST 2008

From:  Jim Grego <schutt.hitmen(at)hotmail.com>

Subject:  Schutt Hitmen take out Victorian State league

Hello Al,
           Today has been a great day for the Schutt Hitmen Fastpitch
Club. In their first season they have taken out the premier competition
in the state of Victroria.

In 2 hard fought games the players came together for some great
displays of fastpitch softball in front of a healthy crowd at
the Sunshine ballpark.
Stand out performers with the bat were  Callum Holmes a youngster,
who at 17 is  coming along in leaps and bounds. Jim Grego with
the bat and ball pitching both games and going 3 for 6 at the
plate with 2 x 2run HRs . Ashton Edwards once again leading with
the glove from shortstop and Michael Hurinui taking charge from
behind the plate.

The Schutt Hitmen look forward to taking their success to the
diamond in the Impact Printing Cup with the finals drawing near
in 3 weeks time.
We would also like to thank our Sponsors, Shcutt Sports USA for
giving us the opportunity to play, and most of all our supporters
who help us out every week.

Game 1 Semi Final

Schutt Hitmen 4
Vs
Comets 2

WP Jim Grego
LP Mark Rigg

2 x HRs Jim Grego 4 RBIs

Game 2 Final
Schutt Hitmen  8
Vs
Comets  3
WP Jim Grego
LP Mark Rigg

HRs  Callum Holmes,Jamie Hurinui,Brandon Chase,Ashton Edwards
Hits Jim Grego Nick Green

Schutt Hitmen Fastpitch
+61 404 258 305
schutt.hitmen(at)hotmail.com