2008 Castlewood, Dixie Classic Fastpitch Tournament

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Feb 21 00:24:55 EST 2008

From:  Larry Wachter <larryw(AT)wachterins.com>

Subject:  2008 Castlewood, Dixie Classic Fastpitch Tournament

We would like to inform you and ask you to add this fastpitch
tournament to your fastpitch softball calendar ASAP so we can
get the tournament filled with a lot of AWESOME teams and so
we all can have a lot of fun. We will be hosting The 2008 Castlewood,
Dixie Classic Fastpitch Tournament. Thanks for all your help
in advance. Easy access from Las VegasSaturday & Sunday, May
3rd & 4th, 2008Classes: A,B & C, TROPHIES FOR EACH DIVISION!!!Entry
Fee: $350.00 - Make checks payable to CastlewoodDeadline : April
16, 2008Four Games Guaranteed!!! Register your team right away
tournament filling up quickly!!!Games will be played at : Gubler
Park 2375 Rachel Dr. Santa Clara, Ut. (Located approximately
two miles west of the St. George Canyons Complex)Contact person:
Larry Wachter (Castlewood) 1-801-566-6808 (Business) 1-801-785-4363
(Home) 1-801-243-1539 (Cell)Email: larryw(AT)wachterins.com,nyladw at juno.comSend
checks to: CastlewoodP.O. Box 95767South Jordan, Utah 8409

   fastball at pmihrm.com