ISC II Team Looking for Pitcher

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Mar 9 18:33:03 EDT 2008

From:  "jodyosborne" <jodyosborne(at)mindspring.com>

CC:  "'Brandon Bingam'" <brandon at icofutah.com>
Subject:  ISC II Team Looking for Pitcher

Al, Can you get this posted for me. We need a qualitypitcher
for several tournaments.

Innovative Communications is looking for an ISC II caliberpitcher
for several tournaments, including the Best of West, Portland
Rose Cupand the ISC II nationals. We are based in Utah, but are
willing to bring in apitcher from any location. Before changing
sponsors last year, we were known asCastlewood.

Please email if interested in pitching in one or all ofthese
tournaments. Include your name and phone number so that the coach
cancall and discuss details.

Thanks

Innovative Communications Fastpitch
jodyosborne(at)mindspring.com