NAFA Spring WoodBat National Date Change

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Mar 18 09:15:49 EDT 2008

From:  <daparker(AT)wyoming.com>

Subject:  NAFA Spring WoodBat National Date Change

    We have moved the date of the inaugural 2008 NAFA Spring
WoodBat National to May 17th and 18th in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
 We were originally scheduled for an early may weekend but had
to reschedule due to field availability and graduation at New
Mexico State University.
     It will be a traditional NAFA 3 game bracket with an entry
fee of $350.  This is is shaping up to be a great tournament
to kick off the fastpitch in the Southwest.
     We have teams that have expressed interest from Texas, Arizona,
New Mexico, Wyoming, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Oregon and Utah.
 I can be reached at any time at 303-475-8142 and by email at
wyofastpitch(AT)wyoming.com.

Thank You,

   fastball at pmihrm.com