Suspensions

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Apr 14 08:11:45 EDT 2008

From:  Peter Hazelton <peterkellyhazelton(at)rogers.com>

Subject:  Suspensions

 I am looking for a copy of various offences that a league would
use for suspending players. i.e. throwing your bat or helmet,
yelling at umps, deliberate attempt to injure etc. Do you know
if there is anything out there that various leagues might already
have so I don't have to reinvent the wheel for my league? We
are trying to clamp down on some of the crap that happens in
our rec league and want to get it written down so everyone knows
the rules. If you can point me to anyone or pass a few examples
on to me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Peter Hazelton
peterkellyhazelton(at)rogers.com
Newcastle, ON