Looking for a tournament

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Jun 10 13:14:54 EDT 2008

From:  "Peter and Kelly Hazelton" <peterkellyhazelton(AT)rogers.com>

Subject:  Looking for a tournament

with this item rather quickly.  My team plays inthe Pickering
Recreational Fastball Association and I am looking to get us
intoa tournament in our local area.  If I had to guess, I would
rank us at aIntermediate B or C level so we would be looking
to get into that type of atournament.  We live in the Durham
Region of Ontario and would be interested intournaments in our
area so if anyone could help us out, that would be great. Thanks
a lot.

Peter Hazelton

<peterkellyhazelton(AT)rogers.com>

   fastball at pmihrm.com